Saturday, June 9, 2012

Electric Alice review

First time buying from Electric Alice. Items can be bought here. "Electric Alice is a concept store dedicated to bringing hand-selected Japanese clothing and accessories to Australia and translating them into coordinates that work for Australians. Whether you're into mixing a few quirky pieces with your regular wardrobe or are inspired by entire coordinated looks, we're here to help you define yourself without saying a word."

Placed an order in early June and received it ___ as I pre-ordered some 6%DokiDoki items thanks to asking them if they were restocking the items. At first, my order was just the doki heart ear cuff, velvet heart charm hair bow and hot pink milky way clip but the clip was no longer available.



Straight after my purchased, ElectricAlice informed me if i'd like a direct swap, a refund, an exchange for another item for the same price or to wait 2 weeks for the sugar milky way clip for a additional $8. Since the initial hot pink milky way clip was unavailable they compensated me by saying:

If you're interested, you can order these items in advance to compensate for us not having the hot pink milky way clip in stock. You would need to pay in advance to secure the items, but the order is on its way from Japan now so you'd receive everything quite soon. Please let us know! :)
I decided to wait for the sugar milky way clip since I wanted them more than the one I initially bought, I was happy. I then emailed them if they were going to restock some 6%dokidoki items and she said if I waited a few weeks they'd be getting some more in.Instantly I pre-ordered the revolution clip in pink x aqua ,unicorn earring in pink and 6% DOKI ring sets.The heart attack rings were still sold out but it was okay, I was already pleased at the service of Electric Alice. Ah, this is getting a little repetive, sorry about that but I love the colours that DokiDoki stock they are mostly pastel and bright colours. Favour two combinations I like are aqua x pink.

Overall i'd say the communication and service if Electric Alice is beyond great that i'd give them a 10/5,They were patient in responding as well has they emailed asap for any enquiries and kept the customer satisfied as well as reassuring them of the order. I'll be happy to buy from them again.

Store images thanks to Electric Alice

Items ordered were:
First row:
♡velvet heart charm hair bow(lavender)
♡Doki heart earcuff
♡Unicorn earring(pink)
Second row:
♡Sugar milky way clip (pink)
♡6% DOKI ring sets
♡Revolution clip.)Not updated on the website yet, 2011 version) Oh wait,tadaa found it on the %6DokiDoki japan website.
This is the 2012 version. It's so pretty :3
(pink x aqua)one
革命2012クリップ&ブローチ

Third row:
Heart attack ring sold out


Oh hear, they forgot to send the doki heart earcuff :S but anyways, will get back to that. Here are photos of what I received ^_^ Cute packaging
clipped them up on my mozzie net ^_^


Communication:5/5 shipping:5/5
packaging:5
/5
quality: 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio