Wednesday, June 6, 2012

iamchubbybunny review

he post man came today, tadaaa. The box was nicely sealed and when opened the items were in pink tissue paper. It came with a letter, a chubby bunny sticker as well as what I ordered.

Hello Kitty bow (pink)
♡Fuzzy star bow (white)
♡Fuzzy square bow (blue)

As much as I have an obsession with bows, the Hello kitty bow is a head eating bow and far beyond my expectations lol, it's really big and puffy ><. The fuzzy star bow is very cute and soft, I like it :) but i'm not sure but the fuzzy square bow, it was a little floppy and thin for me, thought it would have had more support to stay in its shape. But overall i'm happy with the purchase.

The box had a chubby bunny stamp on it ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio