Thursday, June 21, 2012

GLW review

I have previously purchased a few wigs from GothicLolitaWigs , the previous review is here and honestly have to say that my thoughts are about 50-50. The quality of the wigs varies from product to product and not saying it's their fault but wigs that look nice on the site don't really seem to suit very well, maybe it's my face structure or something =__=. The downside from buying wigs online are that you're not completely assured on the "actual" colour of the wig and it varies. Wigs on their site can be sometimes be quite deceiving as the colour is sometimes too dark or too light and with one colour there are a few variations of it, it's hard to decide which photo is the actual colour. With the wigs with ponytails, there have been some minor flaws such as thin hair near the clips, I was little disappointed and it's noticable if you're in close range but far distance it looks alright.

Communication wise:i'd give them a 6/5. I was asking about the progress of my order and the person responded back just hours after. As i'd ordered 3 wigs together, two had to be sent seperately and the other on its own but it was no additional charge.

Shipping: With my experiences, i'm not sure if the wigs weren't in stock or something but they do overall take about 1 month to reach. Note my method of shipping was
by INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL not by EXPRESS. So maybe it would've taken less time or something but I did have to message them about my order 18days later to see the progress and they said it had been caught in customs but was on it's way. About a week later I received them. All I can say is that you have to be patient.

--------------------

This is on the latest order I put in 14th June 12

This order this time was a little different, I was pretty surprised myself.

For purchasing 5 wigs, GLW upgraded my shipping to express as opposed to my original shipping method which was the normal one. Wigs arrived in a week, I was pretty impressed. This time round I was very satisfied with the quality of the wigs,
nice and thick hair and the curls were super bouncy :D <3 the mint wig, the curls are so thick




Communication:5/5
shipping:5/5
packaging:
5/5 5 wigs placed in a box
quality: 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio