Sunday, June 17, 2012

Eos adult gray review

These lenses were purchased from ilovecirclelenses.I have bought from this site a few times and have yet to have any problems with them :) I have had these lenses for a few months, just didn't have time to properly review them.

Top to bottom: Vials the lenses came in, indoor lighting, with flash

Top to bottom: normal lighting, indoor and with flash.
Excuse for the different hair colours in the photos, I was playing around with some wigs ^_^"

Enlargement: 8/10
14.0mm. Perfect sizing.They do enlarge and they are noticable.
Color/Design: 8/10
It is not exactly a pure gray, more of a blueish-gray. The pattern does look a little weird but they're pretty and blend in pretty well with my eyes. Without make up they seem to make your eyes "pop" out.
Comfort: 9/10
They can be worn everyday without discomfort. Sometimes when it's windy, might need to re-wet them a bit since my eyes tend to dry/have redness in that kind of weather. They do not move around or affect my vision like some of the lenses I have, maybe I wore them for too long or was tired or something.
Overall: 8.5/10
Will definitely repurchase these lenses again :)
Really love these lenses, they enlarge my eyes as well as the colour is a bit blueish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio