skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I was in a search for a backpack was was in a shape of a toy. At first, I was on the website but couldn't figure out the sizing as well as what it was able to hold. I was told they were pretty hard to find secondhand but luckily enough, a lovely girl in the Melbourne lolita community was selling hers and asap I felt like my dream came true. I could've bought from the website but with shipping costs and everything, it'd cost more than i'd actually want to pay for one of these. Honestly, I think the AP icecream lyrical bunny are much cuter than this baby but I couldn't find it so it's second best :) I was actually looking for the large white usakumya rucksack but the seller only had the mini rucksack version of it as well as the big version-the Paris embroidery usakumya rucksack version but knowing me I bought both it anyways, It is still a usakumya :) From hello lace the sizing of the usakumya is smaller than its 2009 53 x 37cm but the 2010 one is the same size as the one I received. How odd. The sizing of the Paris embroidery usakumya rucksack about 50 x 30cm and usakumya rucksack (mini) 40 x 25cm both 2007 releases.

mmm the eyes aren't as creepy as they appear in real life, it I could i'd bring it everywhere I would go. The black one seems more appealing to me though, the white usakumya was bought as it'd be a better size to use as a backpack and I guess was because I needed the straps for the black one since they didn't come with any, I was already aware of it though. It' alright, I will treat each with equal <3. These bunny/bears are actually quite cute, fuwafuwa:3
So they arrived nice and early around 8am.

Front view-comparison of the two
Back view- It has a zip
Sitting up
It has a bunny hood that can be taken off- it's now a bear x)

Claps paws- they are magnetic

Close up of the Paris embroidery usakumya rucksack logo as well as Btssb
Close ups- <3 the lace detailing, not sure what material the usakumyas are made of, 'soft but then its not at the same time






Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
0 comments:
Post a Comment