So early in the morning the packages came, the postman comes really early but is really nice, waves hello and leaves but is probably sick of coming to my house every week to deliver parcels, he comes by van. He takes the effort to somehow squeeze the packages in between the gate lol > < But back to what I was saying, the delivery took about a week and a bit and the communication between the seller was great. It seems a bit gloomy in my room at the moment so the brightness of the photos won't look very flattering but anyways, first off this is a continuation of the post I had a fews ago. I purchased 2 blankets one acrylic and the other polyester (the smaller one) They are really soft and warm to touch and were wrapped quite nicely. The smaller one is smoother, nice to carry around whilst the bigger one is softer, about the size of a queen sized bed and great for winter. fuwafuwa :3 I won't be freezing this winter.
package is here :D bigger blanketsmaller blanket And to top it off, a random photo of my bed lol.
Casual blogger who enjoys blogging about thing that happen to me in life,casual purchases, places I go.It's a place where I speak my thoughts as well as keeping memories for me to look back at. Has a mind of a kid and has an obsessions with bows and pretty things and games
0 comments:
Post a Comment