Today is the 3rd consecutive day I have been running out to collect the mail. What came in today was a custom rubber stamp I ordered from PaperSushi via etsy. The shipping wasn't long and the communication with the seller was great. It came in a postage bag as usual and inside was a an envelope mostly all in the papersushi packaging. There was a little note as well as a business card. The stamp was great but sadly I didn't have a proper stamp pad so I had to use a little stamp pad and it onto the rubber stamp itself but I works the same anyways. I did a test on some lined paper as well because it was the closest thing I could reach from where I was sitting, I feel like such a couch potato :<. Just a note, the stamp is actually straight and well made, it's just that my hand slipped so it landed out being a bit wonky :( The lighting in my room is horrible so I needed to use flash for some of the photos, need to change the light globes.
Casual blogger who enjoys blogging about thing that happen to me in life,casual purchases, places I go.It's a place where I speak my thoughts as well as keeping memories for me to look back at. Has a mind of a kid and has an obsessions with bows and pretty things and games
0 comments:
Post a Comment